Monday, April 06, 2009
of course I'm demoralised.. and I feel like I can't inject anything new into my paper anymore. I'm really thankful for Lily's comments. It really helped alot. I'm really touched that she actually read through my paper and patiently told me what the problems are and helped me think of a way to modify my framework. But I know it is impossible for me to change my paper within 2 days and do my family paper as well.
Anyway Willie said it doesn't matter anyway and since there's nothing I can do I should just not do anything. As long as I tried my best. It's just sad and I hate to give up. I would do anything in my ability these 2 days to improve on my paper if not I can't hand in my paper telling myself I put in my best effort.
Jiayou! To me and to all my fellow ISM-ers!